Bavarian Manor Country Inn and Restaurant Policies
- All Holiday and Theme weekends require a two-night minimum stay – Some certain exceptions allowed. Please call and inquire, you might get lucky. There are no discounts during holiday weekends or one night stays.
- The Inn has a non-smoking policy. Any additional cleaning needed to be done due to smoking in a room will result in a cleaning fee of $200 that will be charged to your credit card. Any damage done in your room as a result of smoking will also be charged.
- Deposit Policy : No room can be guaranteed without a deposit. A deposit of one night’s stay (pre-tax) will be required. Once a reservation is taken with your deposit information, there will be a 24 hour wait period where you may change your reservation without penalty. Once a deposit has been processed that will be taken as an immediate confirmation of your reservation. Soon after, you will receive a written confirmation. The deposit may be made by check or by providing a valid credit card.
- Cancellation Policy : If a cancellation is necessary, we follow the following policy:
- If your cancellation is within the first 24 hours of making your reservation, a cancellation without charge will occur.
- Once your reservation has been processed and your cancellation comes no less than 14 days from the arrival date of your reservation, a refund minus a $25 cancellation fee will occur.
- If your cancellation comes within 14 days of your arrival date, the inn requires full payment of the reservation. ( In certain cases, allowances may be made to allow that payment to be used within a 3 month period.)
- All cancellations must be confirmed with a number and letter code to avoid dispute. No refunds will be made for early departure or can there be a refund of deposit due to bad weather.
- We can guarantee your room but we cannot guarantee ideal weather conditions.