We never had a pet that smoked in bed and set fire to the blankets. We never had a pet that stole our towels, played the TV to loud or had a noisy fight. We never had a pet that got drunk and broke up the furniture. So… if your pet can vouch for you, you’re welcome too!
So that everyone will appreciate our pet policy, here are some guidelines for our furry guests.
- We require a copy of a valid rabies vaccination certificate for your pet.
- We charge a fee for pet stays – $15.00 for the 1st night and $10 each subsequent night. Half price for additional furry friends.
- If you leave your room, your pet goes with you unless caged/crated. We’ll need your cell phone on record when you go out.
- There is a Pet Agreement Form that you will recieve upon check-in. It will be in your Welcome Bag!
Pet Rules (so everyone will be happy) –
- Pets must be on a leash when outside of your room. Pets must be crated if left unattended in hotel room.
- Inside pets are NOT ALLOWED in the restaurant or the lounge area. They are welcome in our TV area.
- Please use the side fields & lake trails for your pets. The front lawn is for the pleasure of ALL our guests.
- Don’t forget to use your “scooper” outside.
- Our housekeeper loves pets… but you MUST either remove your pet, be present when housekeeping needs to service your room or crate your pet.
- Please do not allow your pets to lie or sleep on our furniture, especially THE BEDS!
- Please don’t use hotel towels, wash cloths or other linen on your pets. There is a charge for any of these items left unusable for future use.
The older photo on the right is from the 1940′s of my grandfather, Karl Bauer and his dog, Barry, the first of 3 St. Bernards we had in our family. Sadie, above, is our sweetie now. And we’ve just adopted a new one, Cooper, who is a nutty lab/mutt! Our independent cat, Sally, seems to be able to put up with them all. Our our “house” pets keep to themselves and we try not to have them impose themselves on you. But they all appreciate a pat on the head! Seems we have been “pet friendly” for a long time!