Dining in our Restaurant – Open to Public – Thursday to Sunday
Open all year
With these exceptions: Closed December 20 -Private party. Closed December 24-25 for the Christmas Holiday
Thursday 5 -8 pm
Friday & Saturday 5-9 pm
Sunday 1-8 pm
Reservations are always a good idea and highly suggested.
Closed every Monday thru Wednesday
Call for reservations – 518-622-3261
THURSDAYS offer our fabulous Prime Rib Dinner Special. A complete prime rib dinner starting with your choice of soup or salad, prime rib entree, dessert and coffee for just $18.50.
FRIDAYS offer the coolest Happy Hour around. Not just 1 hour but 2. Half price cocktails and free appetizer buffet. Summer (July & August) 7-9 pm. The rest of the year it’s 6-8 pm.
SATURDAYS – One can never tell what is going on here at The Bavarian Manor Country Inn on a Saturday night. One thing is for sure, the food and atmosphere are worth the trip.
SUNDAYS offer Early Sunday Senior Special! (2 Seniors – Age 65+ – Buy one dinner & the second dinner is 1/2 price. Offered 1 – 4 pm.
Please Note: Must be seated by 4 pm. Holiday weekend Sundays are excluded from the senior discounts.
November 26, 2015 – Thanksgiving
Our restaurant will be serving the traditional American fare menu of fresh turkey and baked ham with all the side dishes. Served family-style and you take home your leftovers! $35 per person and children under 12 are $15.95 (cocktails, sales tax and gratuity are not included).
- First Course: Catskill Mountain Original Pumpkin Soup or Fresh Fruit Salad
- Second Course: Fresh Garden Salad – Fresh Baked Hot Dinner Rolls
- Third Course: Oven Roasted Turkey (already carved) Slow Baked Smoked Country Ham Platters
- Served to your table in bowls – Herbal bread stuffing, freshly mashed potatoes, corn, peas & carrots, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce
- Fourth Course: Dessert Bar featuring apple strudel, pumpkin pie, Bee Sting cake, and so much more !!!
New Year’s Eve – December 31
What a great way to spend this celebration ! Lots of friendly people at our cozy inn enjoying delicious food, great cocktails, live music and ringing in the new year 2016! Hotel accommodations available with special rates ($175 – $270 range) include full menu breakfast on New Year’s Day.
- Early Seating begins at 5:30 pm – designed for those who wish to leave and not stay for the midnight celebration.
- Evening Seating begins at 7:30 pm – designed for those who wish to dine and dance and welcome 2016 at midnight.
- Dance to our band “Nickel Candy”. If you remember when candy cost a nickel, you’ll love this band. Dancing starts at 9 pm.
- Our celebration brings to your table hats & noisemakers of course, but you’ll get a bottle of champagne and lots of streamers! Plus after midnight there is a late night light buffet.
View our “Meet the Chef“ video. Enjoy!
In the winter, in case of stormy weather conditions, it is best to call to see if the restaurant is open.
Restaurant Awards & Reviews
- “Best Restaurant in Greene County 2015” Hudson Valley Magazine – Readers Choice
- “Best Bratwurst 2015” Hudson Valley Magazine
- “Best Schnitzel” in Hudson Valley Region 2012 by Hudson Valley Magazine!
- Hudson Valley Golden Spoon Award – Dessert Category – try our Patee Sucree
- Hudson Valley Golden Spoon Award – Vegetable Category – Catskill Cabbage
- “…While the menu is part German they feature an interesting variety of specials every week….”. -New York Daily News
HAVING AN AFFAIR ? Let us cater your next event!
Weddings, rehearsal dinners, anniversary and birthday dinners !
We do it all !
“Dear Sue – Thank you for all you did to make my birthday a beautiful event. You even kept quiet when I came in. Acted as though you were surprised to see me. Thanks for all you did to make it a surprise. Best Wishes, Love, Ruth H, “
(Reservations are highly regarded and encouraged)
Groups of 8 or more may be charged 20% service fee unless previously arranged.
On Sale at the Inn – The Humorous artwork prints of Don Boutin – The Catskill Mountain Rip Van Winkle Artist!