Calendar of Events
Pick your interest – Plan your itinerary – Stay at Bavarian Manor Country Inn because at the end of the day, we’re nice to come home to. We’re are close to everything yet private. The best of both worlds!
For local events – click on www.greatnortherncatskills.com/events.
- Something new ! Gathering Dinners at the Manor – Exclusive and special evenings with chef’s choice dining and entertainment. Limited reservations. Price Fix. Sign up for information and dates.
Special Events & Dates at The Bavarian Manor Country Inn
- September starts the return of Friday Happy Hour from 6-8 pm
- October 31 – November 16 – The inn is closed for it’s annual vacation. We re-open on November 17th
- November 24 – Thanksgiving Dinner at our Restaurant
- A traditional American fare menu featuring home baked turkey and baked ham platters with all the fixings served family-style! This wonderful day is meant to be thankful for what we have. We celebrate family and friends. Let us do the work while you enjoy the day. Best of all…..you take home your leftovers. Reservations have already started. Price fix at $35 per person and $15.95 for children.
- November 27 – Christmas tree arrives !
- December 18 – Closed for private party
- December 24 & 25 – Closed for Christmas Holiday
- December 31 – New Year’s Eve Celebration !
- Our dining room gets a holiday transformation featuring a special menu designed for this holiday. Live music and dancing gets the party going. Ending with a late night after midnight light buffet served.
PSYCHIC DINNER EVENTS 2016
- September 25 (Sunday)
- October 29 (Saturday)
- December 4 (Sunday)
- Psychic Dinner Event Nights – $65 per person. Call asap to get your reservation and to make sure that we have enough for the psychics to come. There are usually at least 6 different readers with us on these nights. All with very strong talents. Enjoy an interesting evening with us.
- This price does NOT include additional appetizers, drinks, sales tax or gratuity. These evenings book out very early. Please don’t wait too long to make your reservation.
- Please note the restaurant policies concerning psychic dinner reservations.
- – No tables larger than 6 persons can be reserved. A credit card will be required to hold these larger reservations. If you have a larger group, they will be divided into appropriate sized tables and all efforts will be made to place near each other.
- – As seating and reservations are always at a premium, the week of each event, all persons responsible for making the table reservation will be called to confirm the seating number.
- – For tables of 5 or more, notice to the Inn is required at least 24 hours prior to event if less than the confirmed reserved number shows up or the credit card on record will be charged for the missing seat(s).
- How our Psychic Dinners work – This seems to be a common question. The evening begins with your seating at your private table with your friends and family. On each table there are a few things. The first is your dinner menu. Your dinner consists of a full course dinner menu with some additional appetizers if you would like something extra. We usually offer about 6 or 7 different entrees. There is also a listing of the various psychic readers we have that night plus a page of terminology for those new to psychic adventures! After you have look these over, there is a paper for you to fill out with your top 2 choices of which reader you would like to see. Since there are at least 6 readers, you have a wide choice of who to see. We ask for your name, table number and 2 choices. Then you hand it to your server who brings them to the hostess. At some time during your dinner, you will be approached by the hostess who will bring you to either one of the psychics you have chosen. The hostess will give you a ticket to give to your reader. Then you will be at psychic’s table for your reading. Each reading is approximately 20 minutes. When you are done, you go back to your table and enjoy the rest of your night. Psychic Nights are very interesting!