Calendar of Events
Pick your interest – Plan your itinerary – Stay at Bavarian Manor Country Inn because at the end of the day, we’re nice to come home to. We’re are close to everything yet private. The best of both worlds!
For local events – click on www.greatnortherncatskills.com/events.
- Something new ! Gathering Dinners at the Manor – Exclusive and special evenings with chef’s choice dining and entertainment. Limited reservations. Price Fix. Sign up for information and dates.
Special Events held at The Bavarian Manor Country Inn
May 8 – Mother’s Day – Dining with our special menu and perks for Moms
May 14-15 – Mountain Bike Competition on our trails – NICA New York !!!!
May 22 – Saddle Up for Cancer – Sponsor a horse rider who will ride our trails! Proceeds go to local Greene County Women’s League Cancer Patient Aid.
May 22 – Psychic Sunday – See below
June 19 – Father’s Day – Forget the Bar-B-Q, Dad wants Sauerbraten !
June 26 – Psychic Sunday – Last one of the season – (see below)
PSYCHIC DINNER EVENTS 2016
- May 22, 2016 – (Sunday) – Now accepting reservations between 2 pm – 6 pm –
- June 26, 2016 – (Sunday) – Now accepting reservations between 2 pm – 6 pm
- September, October and December exact dates – to be announced.
- Psychic Dinner Event Nights – Call asap to get your reservation and to make sure that we have enough for the psychics to come. There are usually at least 6 different readers with us on these nights. All with very strong talents. Enjoy an interesting evening with us.
- This price does NOT include additional appetizers,drinks, sales tax or gratuity. These evenings book out very early. Please don’t wait too long to make your reservation.
- Please note the restaurant policies concerning psychic dinner reservations.
- – No tables larger than 6 persons can be reserved. A credit card will be required to hold these larger reservations. If you have a larger group, they will be divided into appropriate sized tables and all efforts will be made to place near each other.
- – As seating and reservations are always at a premium, the week of each event, all persons responsible for making the table reservation will be called to confirm the seating number.
- – For tables of 5 or more, notice to the Inn is required at least 24 hours prior to event if less than the confirmed reserved number shows up or the credit card on record will be charged for the missing seat(s).
- How our Psychic Dinners work – This seems to be a common question. The evening begins with your seating at your private table with your friends and family. On each table there are a few things. The first is your dinner menu. Your dinner consists of a full course dinner menu with some additional appetizers if you would like something extra. We usually offer about 6 or 7 different entrees. There is also a listing of the various psychic readers we have that night plus a page of terminology for those new to psychic adventures! After you have look these over, there is a paper for you to fill out with your top 2 choices of which reader you would like to see. Since there are at least 6 readers, you have a wide choice of who to see. We ask for your name, table number and 2 choices. Then you hand it to your server who brings them to the hostess. At some time during your dinner, you will be approached by the hostess who will bring you to either one of the psychics you have chosen. The hostess will give you a ticket to give to your reader. Then you will be at psychic’s table for your reading. Each reading is approximately 20 minutes. When you are done, you go back to your table and enjoy the rest of your night. Psychic Nights are very interesting!