Calendar of Events
Pick your interest – Plan your itinerary – Stay at Bavarian Manor Country Inn because at the end of the day, we’re nice to come home to. We’re are close to everything yet private. The best of both worlds!
For local events – click on www.greatnortherncatskills.com/events.
Events held at The Bavarian Manor Country Inn
- Oktoberfest season has begun….. Hofbrau Oktoberfest on tap, seasonal sausages and menu !!!
- October 26 – November 19 – Closed for annual vacation
- November 26 – Thanksgiving Dinner at The Manor – Our restaurant has started taking reservations. We serve a traditional American fare dinner, family-style and you take home your leftovers! Turkey & ham are the stars with all the side dishes and a lavish dessert bar ends the day. Don’t wait too long to make reservations. Serving 1 pm – 7 pm. Price fixed – $35 per person, children under 12 $15.95 (Beverages, sales tax and gratuity not included.)
- November 30 – Tree arrives and Christmas holiday decorating begins !!!!!
- December 20 – Closed for private party
- December 24 -25 – Closed for Christmas Holiday. Merry Christmas to all.
- December 31 – New Year’s Eve at The Manor. Thursday night brings live music, great specials in the restaurant and all the antics of New Year celebrations. Reservations have started.
- Psychic Dinner Event Schedule
- September 27 – (Sunday) – reservations accepted between 2 pm – 6 pm. (Booked)
- October 24 – (Saturday) – reservations are first seating at 5 pm or second seating at 7:45 pm (Booked)
- December 5 – (Saturday) – reservations are first seating at 5 pm or second seating at 7:45 pm
- January 31, 2016 – (Sunday) – reservations accepted between 2 pm – 6 pm
- March 6, 2016 – (Sunday) – reservations accepted between 2 pm – 6 pm
- April 3, 2016 – (Sunday) – reservations accepted between 2 pm – 6 pm
- Psychic Dinner Event Nights – Call asap to get your reservation and to make sure that we have enough for the psychics to come. There are usually at least 6 different readers with us on these nights. All with very strong talents. Enjoy an interesting evening with us. 2016 price : $65/ per person includes a complete dinner (with a number of entree menu choices) and one psychic reading. This price does NOT include additional appetizers,drinks, sales tax or gratuity. These evenings book out very early. Please don’t wait too long to make your reservation.
- Please note the restaurant policies concerning psychic dinner reservations.
- – No tables larger than 6 persons can be reserved. A credit card will be required to hold these larger reservations. If you have a larger group, they will be divided into appropriate sized tables and all efforts will be made to place near each other.
- – As seating and reservations are always at a premium, the week of each event, all persons responsible for making the table reservation will be called to confirm the seating number.
- – For tables of 5 or more, notice to the Inn is required at least 24 hours prior to event if less than the confirmed reserved number shows up or the credit card on record will be charged for the missing seat(s).
- How our Psychic Dinners work – This seems to be a common question. The evening begins with your seating at your private table with your friends and family. On each table there are a few things. The first is your dinner menu. Your dinner consists of a full course dinner menu with some additional appetizers if you would like something extra. We usually offer about 6 or 7 different entrees. There is also a listing of the various psychic readers we have that night plus a page of terminology for those new to psychic adventures! After you have look these over, there is a paper for you to fill out with your top 2 choices of which reader you would like to see. Since there are at least 6 readers, you have a wide choice of who to see. We ask for your name, table number and 2 choices. Then you hand it to your server who brings them to the hostess. At some time during your dinner, you will be approached by the hostess who will bring you to either one of the psychics you have chosen. The hostess will give you a ticket to give to your reader. Then you will be at psychic’s table for your reading. Each reading is approximately 20 minutes. When you are done, you go back to your table and enjoy the rest of your night. Psychic Nights are very interesting!