Calendar of Events
Upcoming Events at The Bavarian Manor Country Inn
- For local events going on when visiting the Catskills, – click on www.greatnortherncatskills.com/events.
- Pick your interest
- Plan your itinerary
- Stay at Bavarian Manor Country Inn because at the end of the day, we’re nice to come home to.
- We’re are close to everything yet private. The best of both worlds!
July 4 – A great weekend with lots of local events and fireworks in the Catskills
October 26 – November 19 – Closed for annual vacation
November 26 – Thanksgiving Dinner at The Manor
December 20 – Closed for private party
December 24 -25 – Closed for Christmas Holiday
December 31 – New Year’s at The Manor
2015 Psychic Dinner Event Schedule
September 27 – (Sunday) – reservations accepted between 2 pm – 6 pm.
October 24 – (Saturday) – reservations are first seating at 5 pm or second seating at 7:45 pm
December 5 – (Saturday) – reservations are first seating at 5 pm or second seating at 7:45 pm
Psychic Dinner Event Nights – Call asap to get your reservation and to make sure that we have enough for the psychics to come. There are usually at least 6 different readers with us on these nights. All with very strong talents. Enjoy an interesting evening with us. $60/ per person includes a complete dinner (with a number of entree menu choices) and one psychic reading. This price does NOT include additional appetizers,drinks, sales tax or gratuity. These evenings book out very early. Please don’t wait too long to make your reservation.
Please note the restaurant policies concerning psychic dinner reservations.
– No tables larger than 6 persons can be reserved. A credit card will be required to hold these larger reservations. If you have a larger group, they will be divided into appropriate sized tables and all efforts will be made to place near each other.
– As seating and reservations are always at a premium, the week of each event, all persons responsible for making the table reservation will be called to confirm the seating number.
– For tables of 5 or more, notice to the Inn is required at least 24 hours prior to event if less than the confirmed reserved number shows up or the credit card on record will be charged for the missing seat(s).
How our Psychic Dinners work – This seems to be a common question. The evening begins with your seating at your private table with your friends and family. On each table there are a few things. The first is your dinner menu. Your dinner consists of a full course dinner menu with some additional appetizers if you would like something extra. We usually offer about 6 or 7 different entrees. There is also a listing of the various psychic readers we have that night plus a page of terminology for those new to psychic adventures! After you have look these over, there is a paper for you to fill out with your top 2 choices of which reader you would like to see. Since there are at least 6 readers, you have a wide choice of who to see. We ask for your name, table number and 2 choices. Then you hand it to your server who brings them to the hostess. At some time during your dinner, you will be approached by the hostess who will bring you to either one of the psychics you have chosen. The hostess will give you a ticket to give to your reader. Then you will be at psychic’s table for your reading. Each reading is approximately 20 minutes. When you are done, you go back to your table and enjoy the rest of your night. Psychic Nights are very interesting!